Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Already Miss Him

Jacob left today. The band he plays for, The BBs, are doing a favor for some friends. They flew to Las Vegas for a weekend of gigs. And they'll be gone until Monday. I guess I could have gone. But I decided to stay. You know, I just didn't feel like traveling. The bigger I get, the worse I feel. I'll be 34 weeks on Saturday.

My doctor cleared me to fly. But like I said, I just didn't feel like traveling. And the band is going to be super busy. Running around. Playing shows. Going to appearances. Most of the wives/girlfriends stayed behind. You know, there is a baby boom going on in the band. :)

So I stayed home. And now I miss Jacob. But there's not a whole lot I can do now. We talked when he landed. But he's going to be pretty busy until Monday. I guess I can start working on the baby's nursery. :) ★

No comments:

Post a Comment