Monday, December 21, 2009

4 Trees

I'm not going to lie. We have 4 Christmas trees. Why? I don't really know. We have 1 in the living room, and 1 in the den. Oh and we put a pretty tree in the dining room. And a really cute 1 in the kitchen. Why? I don't know. We usually don't get this into decorating. But it's been fun.

Our "formal" tree is in the dining room. Mostly because it's the formal area of our house. And our Christmas tree in the kitchen is fun a quirky. We got those ornaments at Hobby Lobby. They're all farm, garden, and ranch themed. So much fun!

I'm not sure if we're going to do this every year. But it was so fun this year. We really have gotten into the holiday spirit. Oh, and we bought everyone in our family a stocking. Because we're doing Christmas at our house this year. I can't wait! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment