Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nursery Furniture

Like I mentioned, we're expecting our 1st baby. In April. I'm actually 22 weeks today. And I have to say, I've been shopping a lot! Buy lots of clothes, blankets, toys, etc. Things like that. But we hadn't really bought any of the big things. Like furniture, bedding, car seats, etc.

We hadn't done that, because we just found out recently whether our baby is a boy or a girl. More on that later. Because we still need to tell family. But a month ago, my in-laws called us. They wanted to buy the nursery furniture. All of it! And they had no budget for us!

I can't lie, I had been looking at furniture. And I found this set. It's a mix of 2 collections I think. But all in the same finish. And at the time, I felt like both a boy or a girl could use this set. So we ordered it.




And we got it last week. I believe the entire set was around $1500. That's for 7 pieces! And the crib is a 4-in1 crib. :) Plus the price for the mattress and a set to turn the crib into a little bed. I'm not sure. But I think it came out to around $2000. Which I don't think is bad. But I want to Thank my in-laws. It means so much to us! I know you already love our little one. But you are just amazing for doing this for us! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment