Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let's Start Writing

I'm giving in. And starting a blog. I know, I know. I'm years behind. But I'm starting.

Here's a little background information on me and my family. My husband Jacob and I got married on November 17, 2007. We're expecting our first baby on April 10, 2010. I'm so excited!

Other than that, we're a pretty simple family. My husband is a real cowboy. No lie! And he plays the guitar. I love it! And he sings. I like to garden. Scratch that, I LOVE to garden! My college degree is in horticulture. And honestly, I spend most of my days digging in the dirt.

We live in a small community, near a small town. The small town that Jacob and I went to college. Where we met. And we have a group of really close friends. They are more like brothers and sisters to us! All of the guys and Lola play in a band together.

That's about it. We're simple people. We like country music, rodeos, and the great outdoors! I'm not the best of cooks. And my husband is an amazing cook. More on that later. I hope you come back for more! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment