Sunday, March 28, 2010

Diaper Bags

I've got a great big brother and sister in law. And I wanted to share the gifts that they got out little girl. Or maybe they're more gifts for Jacob and I. Being that we're going to be the ones using them. :)



This is a little pouch. And it holds a changing pad, a small pack of wipes, and a few diapers. Perfect for when you're going to the store or something. You know, a quick trip.



This is something somewhat similar to the 1st. But it's larger. The entire thing folds out to be a changing pad. And inside, you can store a few diapers, maybe a change of clothes, and wipes. I'm thinking, I can throw this in my purse if I'm going to a friend's house for a quick visit.



And this is the diaper bag that I wanted. I like that it's not pink. I'm sure Jacob will appreciate that too. I didn't want a completely masculine or feminine bag. More of something in the middle. It's a large bag with lots of great pockets. It's a nice size. That tall thing is a bottle bag. Not sure what I'm going to use it for. Because I'm going to breastfeed. and the flat bag, I think I'm going to use it for dirty clothes when we're out.

As you can see, we were hooked up! Thank you guys! Jacob and I are so excited! And if that wasn't enough, my brother and sister in law got us some diapers and wipes. :) ★

No comments:

Post a Comment