Friday, March 12, 2010

Nursery Painting and Wedding Rings



It's official. My wedding rings no longer fit. I almost wanted to cry this morning when they wouldn't go on my finger. Yes, they've been tight since the holidays. Now, I can't get them on at all! So sad. So I've put them on my chain with my cross. I still had to wear them! I couldn't just put them away until they fit again.

We're really going to work on the nursery tomorrow. I've been getting small things together. Mostly deciding where everything goes. But tomorrow, the painters are coming. Jacob and I went back and forth on this too! We are so indecisive when it comes to things for our little girl. But we decided on a pale green. It goes well with the bedding we picked out.

I can't wait until the painters come and work their magic. Jacob moved all the furniture this morning. And we're ready. The day after tomorrow, we're definitely going to put everything together. I can't believe it! But we're less than a month away from meeting our little girl! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment