Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Importance of a Name

Yay! Jacob is back. He got back on Monday. And I'm so happy! Life just seems better all of a sudden. :)

We're still debating a name for our baby girl. We have a list. A pretty lengthy list to be honest. And we can't seem to agree on a name. It's real sad. We're actually thinking about naming our little girl after Jacob's granny. We're both liking that idea. And her name is beautiful.

If you are a parent, did you feel this HUGE sense of responsibility when naming your child? Because I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. All over a name. Jacob keeps telling me to relax. That it will come to us. He thinks we should narrow our list down to 4 or 5 names. Then when our daughter is born, we'll just know. I hope it's that easy! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment