Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Sweet Husband



Jacob has been wonderful. Thursday, we went on a date night. Jacob planned everything out. All I did, was go buy a new dress to wear. And it was amazing. Just a quiet dinner at our favorite restaurant. And a live play that I've been wanting to see.

Friday night, after 11pm, he went to Wal-Mart. Because I had a serious craving for cucumbers and tomatoes. By the time he got home, I was asleep. Then on Saturday morning at 5am, he went back to buy some kiwi. I woke up craving it!

Tonight, I found him reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting." Love it! And when I asked him about it, he told me this. "I love you. And what you're doing for us. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this. But I'm glad we're having a baby." I started to cry. He's so sweet! I love that Jacob is just as excited about our baby as I am. ★

No comments:

Post a Comment