Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Joking with my Mom

We've been joking with my mom since Amelie was born. If she would have read our blog, she would see that our baby girl's name is Amelie. No, she reads my tweets. After all, she is the one that gets on me when I haven't posted.

So on twitter yesterday, I posted that Amelie's name is Norah Amelie. I told her that I named our little girl after Nora from Brothers and Sisters. She got so made at me! I'm not lying. Mom, I'm only joking!

I do think names are very important. And it took Jacob and I until we went to the hospital to come up with Amelie's name. It was that important. And we decide to honor a special family member. We didn't name our little angel after a silly character, from a TV show.

So breathe mom. Your granddaughter has a beautiful name. That matches her so well! And she is perfect. I promise to take care of her to the best of my ability. And I promise, to always put her needs first. I'm a mom now. And it's very important to remember that Amelie comes first! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment